Thinking Outside the Algorithm: Explore Opportunties of Code in 2022
Join Digital Nova Scotia & Dalhousie University in celebration of Here We Code Month as we tear into how tech makes projects possible that help save lives, entertain, or open doors. Our panelists will also explore the role that diversity plays in tech and innovation, and what the future of code may look like.
Meet the Panel
- Yara Ahmed, 3rd year Bachelor of Applied Computer Science student at Dalhousie University
- Will Yang, Chief Executive Officer at Differo Ltd.
- Emily Boucher, Executive Director at Techsploration
- Mo Abdolell, CEO & Founder, Densitas Inc.
- Jess Shortt, Digital Director, Shortstop Agency
- Devin Slauenwhite, Tools Lead, Hutch Games
To register, please click here.
May 31 @ 10:00 am
May 31 @ 11:00 am
- This event has passed.